Tuesday, June 16, 2009

DARKNESS

Yesterday night, there was really a pouring of rain with the presence of lightning and thunderstorm outside... The sound of the thunderstorm made my heart pumped a little bit faster whenever it sounded.....



I tuned on the TV and watched together with my sis on the sofa around 11 something... When the programmes was in the climax of funny part... then "PAK" .... BLACK BLACK BLACK~~~~~

OH GOSH!!! its power failure.. What?! POWER FAILURE!!!! OMGGGG~~



The surrounding was so dark... Of course, the first response of mine would be "AHHHHHHH~~~!!!" Then me kept on yelling for my sis name cuz i knew she was around and sat beside of me~~ But the darkness will juz made my brain stopped running and could not think any further, kept on yelling again~~ Luckily, my sis waved her hand and i managed to grab her hand as tight as i can, then only i felt a little relieved.... Then after a few swconds, i manage to think.. of something which can give out light =PHONE=



"Quick!QUICK! Take my phone on the table there!!!" Its just 50 cm only.... Luckily my favourite JACK SKELETON hanged on my phone having green fluorescent light.. Then my sis managed to get it... oh PRESS for LIGHT!!!!!!!! Press for light

Finally, my bro came and switched on the main switch. Then only BRIGHTNESS emerged!!!!!!!



Then my sis started to ask me:

{Why u juz now hold my hand so tight?}

[ DID I?]

{Yea!! you did...}

[OK, sorry lo... i Scared mah..]



The darkness made me recall of the power failure that i went through in the National Services in KEM PUTRA SENTOSA~~

That two days, the power failure juz kept on happening, and teacher told us that maybe because of the services of electricity in Lundu...When the power failure happened, the whole dewan become dark.... All people started to shout... But we are warned not to shout...

Suddenly, row of tears just rolled down to the cheek, i can even felt the warmth of the tears!! Luckily, no people saw it, cuz its dark and who will care so much about u, all ppl were afraid i guessed... In a short while, there is electricity supply and in a short while also, power failure again~~~ These had made me cried at least THRICE because of power failure, but of cuz no ppl would realised that...



Even worst, when i am bathing, shampooing myself, power failure in the toilet!!!! Not only power failure, water shortage also!!! How could this happen!! What i gonna do?? Cried again...

Luckily there was ppl outside the toilet and grace manage to give me a pail of water for me to washed myself...



Haiz!!! I HATE DARKNESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whenever is dark, i felt like insecure, i felt like wanna being comfort by people, i felt like crying, i felt like missing, i felt like out of control, i felt like the heart would just wanna pumped out from the body, i felt like...

i hate this feeling.... Whatever it is, brightness will emerge!!!




10 comments:

  1. next time bring a portable torchlight and bring anywhere u go. haha.. my camp oso got blackout. Mine more worst. whole nite at dewan no electric. But i din cry ^.^ V yeah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So troublesome to bring torchlight everywhere lah, aduiii~~
    OK lo, u doughty enough lo cuz u din cry... I lose lo, let u win this time lo... I also don want to cry mah, maybe out of control in controlling the tears rolling down neh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha....i remember lol..luckily i didnt bath that night omgg..haha...then we males also shouting in the bath room omg..XD haha..=p then the guys who are in the drom took our own torchlight rush into the toilet to help..hahaha...nice experience indeed =) hehe..^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. we girls there also shouted here and there mah.. really so scary mah... all dark dark and yet still no water to washed off... OMG, think le also afraid that it would happen again... But indeed all frenz are helpful... Cuz we all almost 24 hours stayed together mah, sure help each others lo.. haha^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. yar... can live 24 hours wif frens reali good. so i never regret going to plkn( not becuz plkn is fun of coz. is becuz can spend timesss wif frens) haha.. i din say wan win u in not crying leh -.-''

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya, i totally agree with you.. spending timess with the frenz all days in PLKN will never been forgotten!!!! I also not regret of going too, huhu^^ ok lo, then u li hai lo for not crying T_T

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also agree la..haha..the only thing that i miss ns is my friends over there nia..other de..lol..@___@

    ReplyDelete
  8. yaya.. really miss them.. u got go find them in KL mah? Andrew said he live in Bukit Jalil there le.. haha.. he even asked me to go find her le... =_=' hihi~

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha..
    i noe u sacred of darkness..
    don worry la.
    no more at KPS lo..
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha.....now haven got chaance to meet with them la..even we're in the same college lols @_@ diff in timetable...haih..

    ReplyDelete