Thursday, June 18, 2009

Owh~ Painful !!

My head is feeling painful, cuz i rolled down from the bed when i sleep... I slept together with both my sis on the bed yesterday, so is 3 of us sleeping together... and i also dont know why i choose to sleep at the side of the bed (actually i always sleep inside of the bed together with a wall there) who knows once i changed place to sleep then something bad happen liao... walamak!! i also dont know when i rolled down and knocked my head~~ +_+ But in the morning i baru realised and feel a little bit painful at the back of my head...

This made me flashed back of the Damai Beach trip last year end... 5 of us (including me, fook ming, yong siang, ming how and sebastian) slept on one that was only a Queen size bed~~ We all squeeze and sticked together like that becuz the air-cond in the room was cold... But i was wondering why no one will rolled down from the bed ha? What i mean is the one slept at the side of the bed, why they wont rolled down?Whts the secret hia? Are they magnetize to the bed? Luckily i slept in the middle of the bed that time, if let me slept at the side of the bed with 5 ppl sleeping in a small bed like that, i sure i will rolled down and knocked my head once.. =_= Really pro of them who slept at the side that time... Clap for them!! That was really awesome when i thought of them now......

Whatever it is, i will try not to sleep at the side of the bed liao.. If not, i sure my head gonna go and "kiss" the floor again~~~

zzzzzzzzz

8 comments:

  1. wow..sleep with 4 boys bo..
    so xin fu ho..
    later ur mummy know jiu cham...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was sleeping at the side ^.^ V pro me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tien,what xin fu lo...zzZz.. aiya, my mom know also nothing de lah.. haha^^

    Xen,ya lo ho, u slept at the side ho,if i realised earlier then i push u down and let u go and "kiss" the floor since u slept beside me.. haha :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. yooo....ok...
    xen eat siau tauhuuuuuuuuuuu.
    bad bad bad...
    luckily u are not in our group..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tien arr, don simply say oo, me where got tauhuu to eat lah.. zzzZZ... later xen angry u arr cuz u said him like that... haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. who say no1 fall down from the bed?? that stupid ys sleep till like pig then he kicked me.. the next thing i know im lying on the floor..-.-"

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo, u falling down oo, ur head got go and "kiss" the floor like me and painful mah? I have no idea u fell down le, i thought u all so pro and magnetize to the bed.. What i know is that sebastian slept at the bottom there keep on slapping my legs, then i almost wanna kick him down from the bed arr... haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. hihik... i even have the photo of u people sleeping that day...
    maybe someday i post on my blog
    hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete