Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lazy...

Haizzzzzz.... I know i am lazy lah, still blogging even tomorrow going to be a test... What so ever lu.....

My nose is sensitive bah, not that i want... Whenever there is dusty around, my nose will start to irritate me cuz is itchy!!! Arghhhhhhhh~~~ Even sweeping the floor, searching somethings that pile up for a long time and only a little dust around, i will start rubbing my nose liao and sneeze, sneeze, sneeze.... Wah, thats so bad... Maybe cuz of these, my nose is sensitive luuu and can smell something easily ooo... So dont ever break ur wind or i should say fart around me, cuz i will know diii... Hia hia :P

Sitting under facing the air-cond listened to the lecturer lecturing for 3 hours, making me start to sneeze and get flu again... what is this!!! +_= *sneexe sneeze & sneeze* What i need ler?? I need tissues!!!!

Really having tight schedule, hectic!!! HEADACHE.... Progress Test coming soon.... I hate this!!! Cuz i am lazyyyyyyyyyyy~~~~~~

Something making me frustrating... and finally i know by myself, dunno my guessing correct or not, but maybe is me too naive on that, and i will not let that happen again, if not, thsts really so so so silly of myself!!!!! Stupiddd stupiddd and stupidddddd... go lon piak better lah...
But i scared i CANT make it, HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! Tell me WHYYYYY!!!! cuzzz i know, though we can control many things by ourself, BUT there is always EXCEPTION, and that's...

WE HAVE NO CONTROL OF OUR OWN HEARTTT!!! & thats the bad news ever....!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree????? 200% agree~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8 comments:

  1. woi dun blog somthing then din say clear de la. make ppl gt question mark when reading zzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. zzz... i like u to have question mark lerr.. bluek ;P... jk jk...But u know lah, takkan u want me say till so clearly and let everybody know,right? blog for me is like a feeling diary, some "sensitive" posts i even restricted luu.. U want to know hia, then i will sure tell u de but i can gurantee i will cry, then u must borrow me ur shoulder since nobody want borrow me,then ending up all the my tears and snivel on ur shoulder, so u still want to know?? kekekekekeke XD XOXOXO
    why u dont update ur blog neh??

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol . . if u wan to say then i sure will hear lo.then u have to help me wash my shirt o . if no later full of ur sneeze and saliva haha.. my blog har? i dono wad to write leh hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wasai.. where can like this de neh.. aiyo, btw this matter is ez lah, juz dump the shirt into washing machine then enuf liao luuu... this is fast, easy and efficient enough... hahahah... Btw juz simply write anything in ur blog lah... u can also write about the girl u like, this should be an interesting one... weeeeee.... kekekekekeke XDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol... u wanna know? hia hia hia hia..

    ReplyDelete
  6. waaa... like u say, u wanna tell, i sure interested to know de lo... hia hia hia hia... uuuuuuuuuuuoooooo

    ReplyDelete
  7. hrmmm...no wonder la...i owes hear u sneezing in class....actually i am missing u la...causing u to sneeze,hiak hiak hiak

    ReplyDelete
  8. waa.. really oo, i also always miss u le, why u din sneeze de... sad sad

    ReplyDelete