Friday, July 10, 2009

Suddenly~

Is already 3.00 in the morning...
I cant sleep.....
SUDDENLY~ i am was wondering..
SUDDENLY~ i feel a sour feeling in my heart..
SUDDENLY~ i feel my heart sink..
SUDDENLY~ i dont wanna talk to anyone..
SUDDENLY~ i close all the conversation windows and no reply..
SUDDENLY~ i switched off my phone..
SUDDENLY~ i feel lonely..
SUDDENLY~ i recall..
SUDDENLY~ i feel sad..
SUDDENLY~ i miss somebody elsewhere..
SUDDENLY~ i have many questions yet nobody can answer for me including myself..
SUDDENLY~ i was thinking what is this all about..
SUDDENLY~ i wanna know the answer from someone..
SUDDENLY~ i wanna shout out but is late night..
SUDDENLY~ i wanna ask WHY..
SUDDENLY~ i keep on turning round and round..
SUDDENLY~ i thought i am insane..
SUDDENLY~ i realised i did something that was really ridiculous..
SUDDENLY~ i feel myself is super duper sinful enough..
SUDDENLY~ i feel shame of myself..
SUDDENLY~ i hug my bear, "HUHU" tightly..
SUDDENLY~ i made a wish..
SUDDENLY~ i feel like sharing but not to do so again..
SUDDENLY~ i feel like wanna own a super duper best best best friend that i can share honestly and sincerely..
SUDDENLY~ i pray to my GOD cuz that the only way that i can bravely voice out and share..
SUDDENLY~ i feel undecisive like get lost in a dark forest..
SUDDENLY~ i feel like crying..
SUDDENLY~ i feel cold..
SUDDENLY~ i felt warmth on my cheek..
SUDDENLY~ i took a deep breathe..
ALL of the SUDDEN~ i realised my tears rolled down tremendously..
LASTLY~ i feel so silly of myself..

7 comments:

  1. SUDDENLY~ Wendy ask me out for lunch and i must go :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, wat happen to u ar?
    r u goin 2 chieng's house nex wed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. walao....u suddenly miss me alot wiffy???haizz...no need miss me too much la as we can always see each other on webcam...hehe....night cannot sleep call me le...hahaha...i'm always there for u....hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. to everyone...
    i am still fine.. thanks for being caring...
    irene, i will confirm with u, cuz i got whole day class on that day... btw, u got go...??

    ReplyDelete