Friday, July 17, 2009

prêsèntåtïön! preséntätìøn! And prè$ëñtãtîõn!

argh! Havent even 1 week nia.. I have already done 3 presentation for my group.. Since i am rèprêsentîng før my group, süre hõpë i cän do goød enough lor... But really not an easy thing, going up presenting sure will super duper nervous and i can even felt my heart is trembling.. But what to do le... Aish!! Tomorrow still got another presentation... Hope i manage to do well also and impress the others too... Jia you, jia you, jia you!!!!
These few days i had a complicated feeling.. I have also no ideas why.. Suddenly my mind will flied to somewhere else when the lecturer was teaching.. Fly to where neh? The answer is I Also DONT KNOW...aish...
I hope i got the time to watch the movie recommended by my frenz.. Cuz i had went and watched the trailer, and that was really awesome and touching and romantic enough but is a bit ******* so i am still considering.. Haha... Whatever it is, see whether i got the time or not lo, but i do hope i can.. Hee ><

4 comments:

  1. wad movie ? i oso wan watch~ btw, where u study now ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. movie hia... erm.. paiseh to tell ler.. not new movie lai de... later i personally tell u lo... hehe... me study at sunway...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol .. study wif js ar ? wad movie o O.O

    ReplyDelete
  4. no lah.. he a bit early intake than me... movie oo... hehe

    ReplyDelete