Friday, January 28, 2011

The ONE & ONLY~


The eyes are the gateway to the soul...

and there are the photos which always making me calm, peaceful, tranquil...
&
this is the moment that i felt like...
I would rather have ears cannot hear,
have lips that cannot speak,
have a heart that cannot love.
BUT definitely not eyes that cannot see.....


The one & only flower i like among the thousands species of flowers across the globe!!! =)

TULIP =D
They are not too elegant, too romantic, too big, too small, or too bright; the tulip is always just right.

Tulips are symbolic of fame and perfect love.



Like many flowers, different colors of tulips also often carry their own significance.



Red tulips mean "believe me" and are a declaration of true love.


Yellow tulips mean "there's sunshine in your smile" and cheerful thoughts.


Orange tulips mean energy, enthusiasm, desire and passion.


Purple tulips symbolize royalty.


Pink tulips mean affection and caring.
*i likey this one the most.. hee =D *


Cream colored tulips mean "I will love you forever".



White tulips symbolize heaven, newness and purity.



Variegated tulips due to their striking colour pattern mean "you have beautiful eyes".




Tulips are just so GORGEOUS & LUSCIOUS...... They are Cool and Fantastic~~~

"The tulip's petals shine in dew,
All beautiful, but none alike".

If I was a Tulip
And you were wind’s-wings,
I would not count
My broken dreams,
But bless the coming spring.

I would let you see me
In colors-
Pink, yellow and red.
You’d find me blooming
By the riverbed

Or, down in the valley
By the little creek,
To make proud
The water falls,
To make you feel meek.

But strong winds
Of late May
Again could make me weak.
My petals scattered
On the ground
And gone in a week.

But I will come again
To let you see…
Life is but a circle,
I will bloom
Again next spring:
Isn’t it a miracle?

I would be happy
To know that you would
Touch my face
When the sun sets in.
I would feel you in full force,
Gently from within.

You would come to me
Each day-
Again to disappear,
But when the sun’s-rays
Touch at noon-
Again I would feel you near.

No comments:

Post a Comment