Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I know BUT u don't.. =(

SERIOUSLY,
I know WHO u are,
I know WHAT'S ur name,
I know WHERE u live,
I know WHEN u will appear when it's time,
I know HOW to add u...

BUT,
when u saw me,
U don't know WHO i am,
U don't know WHAT'S my name,
U don't know WHERE i live,
U don't know WHEN u saw me so so so many times before,
U don't know HOW i am in ur friends list for such a long period of time...

THE 4W+1H, all cannot be answerable...
Urghhh, such a tragedy for me, man!! It's HURTFUL=(

NOW, i just wanna tell chiu, my name is DAPHNE!!! Be more attentive next round we meet....... ABOUT THE OTHER 3W+1H, i will surely told u if u interested...

BUT now ALL OF A SUDDEN i got the feeling like letting go~~ SO BYE!!! *disheartened*

ENJOY UR LIFE with that MISS ~~~
I truly send this regards to U... =] *though u will NEVER KNOW once again*

Ahhn niyong~~~ =((

3 comments:

  1. unshameful huh? why not handsome? i demand a change on the characteristic! btw, who is it? tell me le. if not i revenge ar. >,< i go to class for 1 hour, after back, all come shoot me ki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A GUY U DUNNO at all, so no point telling u someone u are strange with!! =]
    zzzzzz... i seriously dunno RUPA-RUPANYA so many ppl dunno u are having a blog lah, thats why i shouted on u, mana tahu, FB's power really really cannot be underestimated neh~~ haiz...

    ReplyDelete
  3. FB's power really cannot be underestimated or ur power really cannot be underestimated? LOL~ really naughty gal. never know our daphne changed so much. u r not the daphne that i know edi. u r far beyond my imagination. XD

    ReplyDelete